Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Snail Mail


Yesterday I worked 9am-4:30pm, (it was the same ol' boring day of work.) when I got off work I went and picked my friend Jenni up to stay the night with me. When I got home, my husband was cleaning the kitchen and getting things ready to cook dinner. Yes, I'm one of the lucky ones that got a husband that actually likes to cook :) I asked Jason if he checked the mail when he got home and he said the mail was on the table. So I went over there to look through it and he stopped me and told me to close my eyes.


So I did, when he told me to open them he was holding a very awesome POSTCARD
 from a very amazing girl (Erin Dawn - My Beautiful Disaster)  I met through blogging!!! I was so excited, I have been talking about and waiting on it to come in the mail. I'm still excited over it, I have it hanging on my fridge right now!

I've been meaning to send her the postcard I have for her, but I anytime I say I need to go to the post office... it just never happens. So this weekend I will make it to the post office and I will send this postcard out if it's the last thing I do!!!

Have you gotten anything interesting or fun in the wonderful world of snail mail???

1 comment:

  1. Yeppers! I just received a lovely note card from Allison of Crafted Love, and last week I got a postcard from another blogging friend. It's so exciting to receive mail.


    Also... you may want to check out my blog. I have a special shout out to you :)

    ReplyDelete