Friday, August 19, 2011

Taco Salad

For those of us who is working on a budget, we all know how making tacos for dinner can get a little pricey. If your anything like me, when you get the craving for tacos. NOTHING can stand in its place...
Yes, there are many different ways to make taco salad. I'm sure you can even find the way I made it somewhere on the internet.
Well, here is my way of making this yummi Taco Salad.

Ok, here we go...
Taco Salad
Ingredients


1 pound of Ground Beef
1 package Taco Seasoning
1/4 Onion
1 8oz Bottle of Taco Sauce - You can use salsa if you'd like
1 Bag of Shredded Lettuce
1 Bag of Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese

How To
Brown the ground beef, drain, add back to pan.
Then, add in your Taco Seasoning, Water, Onion, and Taco Sauce (Look at the back of the package of the Taco Seasoning for how much water to add.)
Stir together, cover and let simmer.
Now the Chips, it all depends on how well you want them crushed, I only crush them a tiny bit.
It's time for the layering :)
Cover the bottom of your plate with the crushed Chips
Sprinkle Shredded Lettuce over the top.
Scoop your meat straight from the skillet to the plate.
Add some more Taco Sauce (However much you want)
Then its time for the CHEESE!!!
Just sprinkle the Cheese on top of it all.
*As you can tell by my picture I really like cheese :)*

Now, your ready to sit down and EAT
I really hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment