Sunday, November 25, 2012

Time For The Holidays

How was everyones Thanksgiving? My weekend turned out really good :)
On Thanksgiving we all went over to my sisters house and she out did herself with dinner and desserts :)  We even played a little game of 'What are you Thankful For' We all wrote down some things that we were thankful for and put in a bowl. Nikki read them out loud and everyone had to try and guess who wrote what. If was pretty fun :) Afterwards Jason and I came home and I got ready to work for BLACK FRIDAY! Target of course opened at 9pm Thursday night... I worked from 6pm-8:45am, when I got off work I came home and fell right into bed and slept a good bit. Later that night after waking up Jason and I helped my dad and brother move some stuff. I had to go back into work at 3am. Got off work at 10am, my dad picked me up and we went to his apartment and we got things together for another dinner. Every year we always have 2 thanksgiving dinners. :) BUT this time we had FRIED TURKEY! It was soo good, I also got Christmas lights up on dads porch. It looks so pretty out there now! :) We hung out for a bit afterwards then came home and fell right to sleep. Today is my lazy day...

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Going to try and get the Christmas tree up sometime today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment