Friday, February 1, 2013

Change

Hello dearies-

Yet again I have fallen from the face of the earth when it comes to keeping my blog up-to-date. First, I would like to say I am sorry. Second, I have a lot of new exciting news to bring to everyone!

So, my holidays were good, best part was realizing how amazing my husband is and how I am such a lucky girl to have found him!

*JANUARY 2013*
So far, this year has already had a lot of down times. Family disputes, going from working 40 hours a week to 9 hours. WTH right!?!? so with that it brings stress and worry over finances. 

Alas, being faced with so many struggles at once my husband and I have done about of talking, thinking, and decision making. We have decided that we are going to move back to IN. We miss our family and friends and just need a new start. We have a plan of moving in with my husbands mom while we get back on our feet. I'll be transferring to another Target store. I have also contacted my old manager and after we get back I may have a second job working at Pizza King. My mother in law has told us that Jason pretty well has a job lined up for when we get there. We just have a really good feeling about going back. Ever since moving down here to AL it has been an up hill struggle for us. So it's time for a change. 

Also I have started making jewelry, I do have a second blog with everything posted on there to sell. So go to L R Creations and check it out. Share the link with friends and family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment